Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010!!! (Additional)

Today's Sunday service was awesome! The whole sermon was like a confirmation for me. From the previous post, I said that I felt this year will be full of harvest, full of joy.

And today, our dearest Pastor Peter shared about praise and worship. He told us about the power of praising using our mouth either in spirit or mind. Praise God at anyplace and anytime. Rejoice and praise either in favorable or adverse circumstance. We praise, not only because we're so blessed physically, but we praise because of the wonderful and mighty things He has done on the cross to rescue us. Solely because of the salvation and grace we received from Him, it's worth enough for us to praise Him using all we got forever and ever. Praises bring joy, praises bring healing anointing, praises bring miracles, praises can influence situation and atmosphere, praises are so powerful as they bring great influence in spirituality and reality!

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Saviour and my God.
Psalm 42: 5

I will extol the LORD at all times, His praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 34: 1-3

So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.
1 Corinthians 14: 15

I will praise You forever for what You have done; in Your name I will hope, for Your name is good. I will praise You in the presence of Your saints.
Psalm 52: 9

As years passed, I am sure that the challenges I'll face will get tougher and tougher. (One of them is my study~ Upper six already~ facing STPM~! ) But, don't know why, my heart still full of joy and excitement. Truely it's the power of praises. I will make year 2010 full of melody of praise.

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.
Psalm 89:15

Hallelujah~! Praise Him~! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Amen~ Praise Him!^^

    May through these praises, your life be filled with His everlasting peace & joy...
    it'll lift you through even when times get tough..because of the power of praise. praise the Lord. :D

    God bless you my dear bro..:)

    ReplyDelete